Saturday 15 October 2011

FRIDAY FAVOURITE





















Another Friday Favourite on a day that isn’t Friday..who wants to buy me a calendar?
I am definitely going to get better at this…I am aware I say this every week but the truth is …I lie.

This weeks Friday favourite is….’ The Travel Junkie Necklace’.
An oversized turquoise stone pendant on a burnt silver chain…an aztec beauty!
Hung on a 26” chain.

Pick yours up now with 20% off until Friday 21/10/11.
All you need to do is add the code FRIDAYFAVOURITE in the ‘optional code’ box at checkout and it will automatically deduct the 20%. Whilst stocks last.

Expect a midweek post thats actually posted midweek about the fashionable traveller…

Anyway what’s everyone got planned for this Saturday night?…I think it’s going to be a night in on this end…involving a whole load of pizza demolition.
Goodbye healthy eating….helllloooo pepperoni….